PacStar 464 provides Wi-Fi network access, meshing, and client access for secure networks, in a small form factor, rugged, all-in-one package.
- Based on Ultra Electronics WiFiProtect Gateway with multiple radios, meshing/bridging, and high security
- Industry-leading size, weight, and power (SWaP) provides customers maximum flexibility when integrating into programs where mobility and deployment speeds are critical
- Tested to MIL-STD-810 for environmental ruggedness (contact PacStar for details)
- Integrated smart power supply that runs on and recharges tactical radio batteries, wide-range DC input and worldwide AC input
- Patented, compact snap-together design enables quick expansion with other PacStar 400-Series modules and packaging solutions
- Optionally managed by IQ-Core® Software for easy setup and configuration (coming soon)
- Single and dual radio options available with aggregate 802.11n throughput up to 600 Mbps
- FIPS 140-2 certified encryption and extensive security features
- Continuous runtime with hot-swappable batteries
- Small, but powerful; only 5.3 in. x 7.0 in. x 1.6 in. and 2.5 lbs.
PacStar 464 is listed on Ultra Electronics NIAP and Common Criteria certifications. PacStar 464 is eligible to be used as WLAN Access components in a CSfC solution. More information can be found at www.nsa.gov.