InstantEye MK-3 gen 5
InstantEye is a family of combat-proven, high-performance, affordable, aerial robotic systems that can be hand launched/recovered by a single operator in any weather. InstantEye is a full-spectrum organic enabler that provides on-demand, tactical, situational awareness to enhance force protection, mitigate operational risk, and inform the ground force commander’s decision-making process. As the mid-sized aircraft in the family, it offers a balance in size and capability. The InstantEye Mk-3 features state-of-the-art, all-digital data communications and data encryption.
• From stowed to operational in ~1 minute
• Silent motor drive, low audible signature Encrypted, all-digital communications
• Operates in all weather, all locations
• Requires only a single operator
• Operator-controlled waypoint navigation
• EUD/tablet compatible, intuitive hand controller
• Growing number of plug-and-play payloads Operator-level service and maintenance
• Integral gimbaled EO/IR cameras
– Aircraft: 8 oz. (base flight weight)
– GCS: 0.7 lbs. (TSC), 0.7 lbs. (8” tablet)
– Shipping (base system): 14 lbs.
– Aircraft (stowed): 6.85 x 12.5 x 1.65 in.
– GCS: 7 x 3 x 4 in. (TSC) 9 x 6 x 1 in. (8” tablet)
– Shipping (base system): 20 x 15.5 x 8 in.
Maximum Payload Weight: 1 oz.
Video Range: LOS, up to 1 kilometer
Speed: Hover to 20 mph
Endurance: Up to 20 min. (payload/wind dependent)
Service Ceiling: 12,000 feet MSL
Wind Station Holding: 20 mph
1 Tactical Sensor
1 Video Display (Tablet) 2 Aircraft Batteries
2 TSC Batteries
1 Battery Charger
1 Spares Kit
1 Transport Case
1 Field Case (opt.)