AtlasNEST -AtlasPRO Docking Station
Fully automated AtlasPRO Operation
The AtlasNEST is a proprietary hub specially designed for the AtlasPRO UAS, enabling 24/7 drone readiness and fully automated operation with automated take-off, landing, battery replacement, and pre-planned missions. Our Atlas SDK allows you to configure our user-friendly software to extend functionality to other open standards and legacy systems, meaning integration is painless, quick, and inexpensive.
- Precisely landing on an unbelievably small platform has just become the new normal.
- Automatic Battery replacement and readiness to take-off again in less than 3 minutes
- When time is of essence, having a drone ready to launch at a moments notice is key.
Full protection to your AtlasPRO
More than just a landing pad, the AtlasNEST offers protection from the elements, is weather resistant, charges the additional batteries and monitors the readiness condition of your aircraft. Any changes in status will be immediately alerted to the pilot in command on the desktop.
- Battery performance is improved by automated cooling/heating systems.
- Work cannot stop just because of a little rain, or even a lot. AtlasNEST is weatherproof.
- Tough under pressure, the AtlasNEST stands strong even under heavy snow.
Place it anywhere
Size and weight of operational technology is critical. The AtlasNEST is light enough that it can be lifted by two people and has has a footprint that will easily fit into a van, enabling it to be concealed if required, and easily.
- Easily carried by two people, the AtlasNEST can be moved and placed wherever it is needed.
- Connection to the network can be done wirelessly and is fully AES encrypted.
- Variety of mobilised applications open up with a form factor so small.
Takeoff: Automated, typ. response 90sec
Drone Interaction: Battery replacement & Launch typ. 180sec
Launch Type: Vertical Takeoff & Landing
Battery Charge Time: 90% in 1HR
Battery Number: 4X Max charging inside
Temp. Range: -40˚C to +55˚C [-40˚F to 131˚F]
IP Rating: Thermal Management System required for extreme cases
Internal Systems: IP53 designed, Humidity/Temperature monitoring & regulation
COMMUNICATIONS & DATA
AtlasPRO C2 Methods: 2.4GHz [20 Channels]
AtlasPRO C2 Range: up to 8KM [5MILE] with 2.4GHz
AtlasNEST C2 Methods: Local WIFI // Ethernet 100MBIT (min) // LTE Module
Systems Equipped: All 2.4GHz systems
Mesh Options: Available
Transmitted: 128/256BIT AES Encryption of all transmitted data [2.4GHz]
256BIT AES Encryption of all transmitted data [2.2GHz}
Onboard: 256BIT AES Encryption, custom decryption key for images/video
Weight: <90KG [200LBS], “Two-Man” carry
System Dimensions: 160x96x42CM [63x38x17IN]
Deployed Dimensions: 250x110x50CM [98x43x20IN]
Power Source: 220V / 50Hz
Setup Pad Dimensions: 200x50CM [79x20IN]
Internet Connection: Required for remote access options, 100MBIT connection reqd.
Remote Access Requirements: Access to Apple AppStore & iPad
Maintenance Schedule: 100 Cycles typical cleaning, 300 cycles typical mechanical system check
Standalone Options Auxiliary Power Supply